BAIN MARIE FOOD WARMER QIR LAMP 300W 220MM LONG 240V CERAMIC ENDS M64243012
WATTS 300W, VOLTS 240V, LENGTH 220mm, END CERAMIC,JACKETED,NO LEADS
A bain marie, a type of heated bath, is a piece of equipment used in science, industry, and cooking to heat materials gently and gradually to fixed temperatures, or to keep materials warm over a period of time.
Where are these used?
Bain maries are used in a range of industries but most often you find them in hotels. Next time you're helping yourself to the buffet breakfast at a hotel, take a look to see what is keeping the food warm.
- Turn off power supply before fitting lamp;
- Do not touch lamp with bare hands;
- Remove any finger marks with alcohol prior to installing;
- Operate lamp in a fused fitting;
- Do not exceed the wattage rating of the lamp;
- Prolonged looking at the lamp may damage eyes;
- Protect the lamp against shocks and vibrations even when cold.